Policies & Terms
National Switchgear (NSG) wants you to be 100% satisfied with each encounter you have with us. We understand that it is sometimes necessary to exchange or return an item. In the event that this is necessary, please read the requirements and follow the instructions provided below:
- All returns must be initiated within 15 days of receipt and completed within 30 days of ship date.
- Each returned item must be accompanied with a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form.
- Some items require resources and customization to meet your requirements at time of order, therefore all returns are subject to a minimum 30% restocking fee at the discretion of NSG.
- Please have the following information available when requesting a RMA:
Process for returning an item
- To obtain an RMA, please contact the representative noted on the packing slip or invoice you received or you may contact customer service at 800-322-019 or you may email us at [email protected]
- Your item must be returned in the original packaging
- You are responsible for ensuring the item is returned in a safe and undamaged state
- You must include a copy of the RMA form within your shipment
What to expect when you return an item
- Upon receipt, NSG will inspect the item(s) and contact you with any concerns
- If there are no concerns, your refund less any restock fee if any, will be processed within 7 days of receipt/inspection
- If there are concerns, a representative will contact to discuss and work towards the appropriate solution