Sell Us Your Equipment
In an effort to serve the demands created by the OEM's planned obsolescence programs, National Switchgear continually purchases surplus equipment, both NEW and used.
What We Want to Buy
Whether you are selling an individual part or an entire warehouse of excess inventory, we're interested in seeing what you've got to sell. National Switchgear pays competitive prices for all electrical power distribution equipment – new or used. We are currently buying:
Circuit Breakers (600V through 38kV)
- Air Breakers
- Insulated Case Breakers
- Molded Case Breakers
- Substation Breakers
- Vacuum Breakers
Switches (600V through 15kV)
- Bolted Pressure Switches
- Load Interrupter Switches
- Pad Mount Switches
Contactors (2400V through 7200V)
- Air Contactors
- Vacuum Contactors
- Electromechanical Relays
- Microprocessor-based Relays
Transformers (600V through 15kV)
- Bar Current Transformers
- Round Wound Type Current Transformers
- Rectangular Current Transformers
Switchgear (600V through 15kV)
Motor Controls (2400V through 7200V)
Starters (2400V through 7200V)
We strive to make the equipment selling process as easy as possible. Here's what to expect:
- Send us a list of equipment you'd like to sell, along with photos.
- We'll review and send you an offer within 2 business days.
- After accepting our offer, we'll issue a purchase order and arrange shipping.
- Upon receipt, we'll inspect the equipment to make sure it matches your description.
- We'll issue a check within 24 hours of receipt and inspection of your equipment.
- If special payment terms are required, please call to discuss or state the terms required in your email.
National Switchgear will provide equipment transportation, but it is the seller's responsibility to package and load all equipment for safe transport to National Switchgear's facility.
Do you know someone else with equipment for sale? Refer them to National Switchgear and we'll pay you a finder's fee for giving us the lead, upon successful close of their transaction.